HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DYED HAIR?
1. Shampoo less frequently using Regent Shampoo twice to thrice a week, as a maximum.
2. Trim it regularly; specially if you struggle with broken hair and split ends.
3. Avoid UV rays as direct sun exposure and UV rays can not only be harmful for your hair, but also cause color fade.
4. Avoid direct contact between your hair and swimming pool’s water as Chlorine is a harsh chemical that can dry it out and damage the color.
5. Use cold or lukewarm water as scorching hot water strips dye out of your hair and will cause a pale color, accordingly.