HOW TO GET RID OF SPLIT ENDS?
In The Shower:
– Detangle your hair ends first; don’t go from roots to tips on your first pass as they tend to take the brunt of the damage as you try to work through the knots.
– Mask it out weekly.
– After shampooing your hair using our Egg Protein Regent Shampoo, make a hydrating mask of protein using mayonnaise and eggs once a week.
After The Shower:
– Dry your hair using a microfiber towel, which is less damaging than cotton or terrycloth varieties.
– Avoid Wrapping your wet hair in a towel and plopping it on top of your head not to cause hair damage.
– Be careful when blow-drying.
– Use a heat protector before drying your hair with the hair dryer, also avoid directly positioning it right on the ends.